- Enforcement of Arbitration Agreements in New Jersey
- Motor Vehicle Commission Must Afford In-Person Hearing Upon Request Prior to Revoking or Suspending Motor Vehicle Dealer License
- Ted Schiller and Perry Pittenger Make Presentations at NJ CAR Academy
- Businesses Should Review Consumer Contracts to Assure Compliance with the Consumer Review Fairness Act
- NADA Show 2022
- Ted Schiller Appears on Panel at the Annual New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers (NJ CAR) Meeting
- How to Prevent Claims Under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- An Overview of the Economic Loss Doctrine in New Jersey
- Class Action Lawsuits Under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- New Jersey Businesses – Be Alert!
- New Jersey Auto Dealer Protest Actions: Empowering Dealerships Through the NJFPA
- New Jersey Commercial Property Insurance and Appraisal Clauses: What You Need to Know
Auto Dealership Law
Schiller, Pittenger & Galvin, P.C. advises and assists motor vehicle dealers in all aspects of their business. We pride ourselves on the ability to understand the daily business operations and needs of auto dealers, and we are cognizant of those needs when offering advice. The attorneys at our firm have represented clients involved in the purchase or disposition of automobile franchises for more than three decades.
We represent auto dealers and other businesses in the defense of consumer fraud actions, advertising violations, and other similar claims. Schiller, Pittenger & Galvin, P.C. has represented dealers in a wide variety of manufacturer disputes, including warranty/incentive charge back claims, site control issues, and many other areas. The firm has represented franchised dealers threatened with termination for a variety of alleged actions, and we have also represented new or relocating dealers in protest actions before the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission.